Marcy ME-702 Regenerating Upright Bike - Delivery Only
The large computer display will help you easily keep track of your workouts to maximise your progress. The monitor displays time, distance, RPM, speed, calories, body fat, watts, pulse recovery, and pulse. To bring variety and organization to your runs, the monitor has 23 programs including a heart rate program, a body fat program.
Made with comfort in mind, the Regenerating Magnetic Upright Bike ME-702 has a comfortable seat that adjusts both forward to backward and high to low. This will accommodate users of varying heights as well as leg lengths. While the looped pedals will have you focused on getting the most intense workout possible, lose yourself in your run and music with the speaker built into the display monitor.
The Marcy Regenerating Magnetic Upright Bike ME-702 is a stationary bike that generates its own energy, this means there is no need for an electrical outlet and you are able to place the bike anywhere you wish. To better suit any location, this exercise bike has adjustable levellers at the back of the bike. At the front of the bike, transport wheels make it easy to move your bike around as necessary.
|Weight Capacity||136 kg|
|Max user weight||136 kg|
|Dimensions||L 96 x W 51 x H 132 cm|
|Assembly Time||1-2 Hours Approx|
- Weight: 35 kg
- Dimensions: L 96 x W 51 x H 132 cm
- Max user weight: 136 kg
- Transportable wheels at the front of the bike
- Includes a built-in speaker
- 14-gauge thick solid steel
- 5 kg flywheel
- Adjustable levellers to balance bike
- Large comfortable and adjustable seat
- Seat adjusts forward and backward so your legs fall in to place comfortably with the pedals
- Looped pedals with grip add safety to your cardio workout.
- Generates own electricity
- 24 resistance levels
- 1 x body fat program
- 4 x create your own workouts
- 5 x heart rate control programs
- 13 preset workouts (Steps, Hill, Rolling, Valley, Fat Burn, Ramp, Mountain, Intervals, Random, Plateau, Fartlek, Precipice Program)
- LCD shows distance, RPM, speed, calories, body fat, watts, pulse recover, and pulse
- Assembly Instructions
- User Manual