The direct tire pressure monitoring system is equipped with a high-sensitivity sensor in each tire, which can monitor the pressure and temperature of the tire in real-time. After digital-to-analog conversion, the data is transmitted by radio signals to the display mounted on the bridge. Values and temperature values are displayed visually immediately.
If the tire pressure is too high or too low during driving, the tire will leak due to any reason (such as foreign matter piercing the tire, tire scratching...), and the system will automatically alarm immediately to ensure safe driving.
The TPMS wireless tire pressure monitor uses the world's top-of-the-line sensor chipset and has multiple wireless communication technologies, eliminating the need for additional repeaters. When the car is driving at high speed, the signal reception is accurate and can reflect the tire pressure condition most realistically and intuitively. It is currently advanced in technology and stable in performance.
- High-efficiency solar panel, super long battery time
- Large-capacity built-in lithium battery, long battery life even on cloudy days
- Fully accurate monitoring of tire pressure
- High precision LCD display
- Large volume alarm sound alert
- Multiple tire pressure units are available
- Long-distance receiving distance, stable signal
Size: 43 * 95 mm
Charging Information: Solar Charging
Operating frequency: 433.92mhz 50 50khz
Working voltage: 3.7-5v
Working temperature: -20 ℃ -75 ℃
Pressure range: 0.5 - 4 bar
1 * Host
1 * Wrench
4 * Tamper Ring
4 * Sensor
1 * User Manual