Featuring a rustic and trendy design, this colonial-style wooden highboard will make a decorative as well as practical addition to your decor. The cabinet is made of solid teak wood with recycled finish, which is known for its exceptional strength and is durable, stable and have natural characteristics. Every step of the process is carried out with the greatest care, be it polishing, painting or lacquering. Designed with 3 drawers, 2 doors and 2 open shelves, the highboard provides you with ample storage space to keep your magazines, books, DVDs and multimedia devices well organised and within reach. Additionally, the drawer is designed with brass handle with antique coating for easy opening and closing. The item is easy to assemble. Important note: Colours and grains may vary from piece to piece, making each of our cabinets unique; the delivery is random.
- Material: Solid teak wood
- Dimensions: 60 x 30 x 100 cm (W x D x H)
- With 3 drawers, 2 doors and 2 open shelves
- Polished, painted and lacquered
- Assembly required: Yes
- WARNING: In order to prevent overturning, this product must be used with the wall attachment device provided